Version 5.0November 2, 2012
- Upgrade to jqGrid 4.4
- Search bug fix (OR operator)
- 10 new custom themes, and old theme enhancement!
- Updated them roller example with dropdowns to change theme
Version 5.5January 2, 2013
- Advanced search is now supported in detail grid.
- Updated to ADOdb library 5.1.8
- Added toolbar search dropdown support
- phpChart integration example added!
- Now support array parameter in set_col_dynalinks.It’s also backward…
Version 5.5.1January 14, 2013
- This is a patch release. It fixes an array index out of bound bug in the set edittype function.
- It removed control validation logic for master/detail INLINE mode since this is no longer a limitation.
- It removed a redundant include statement…
Version 5.5.2January 23, 2013
- File uploading now works when adding new a record.
- Conditional format is now working with rows without a preexisting cell format.
- Subgrid now supports filter methods.
Version 5.5.5April 20, 2013
This release addresses a few bugs and added a number of new features.
- The ODBC generic driver is now supported, as it works better in Unix environments for some databases such as MS SQL.
- A set_grid_method function was added.
- jqGrid 4.4.5,…
Version 6.0October 6, 2013
This is a major release with many new features and enhancements.
- composite primary key support,
- autocomplete control,
- sortable row,
- nested/drill-down editable subgrid,
- a column chooser,
- Excel mode,
- global theme and…
Version 6.1June 24, 2014
- A bug in client side grid object referencing was fixed by using a unique jQuery selector ID and grid object variable name to avoid a naming collision.
- A 4th parameter was added to the grouping method to hide the grouping column by…
Version 6.2December 4, 2014
- Updated advanced example to include date comparison.
- Added set direction function
- Added a better datetimepicker jquery library to pick both date AND time.
- Page now reloads automatically as soon as a selection made in master grid by using…
Version 6.5bFebruary 25, 2015
- New Features and Enhancements:
- Supports single level, multiple subgrid. This is an internal update. No new method was introduced. Use set_subgrid() to create multiple subgrids of the same master grid. Previously the later subgrid would…
Version 6.5April 8, 2015
Core grid library has been updated to jqGrid 4.6.
- New Features:
- Global text search (not the same as full-text search)
- Math operation support such as column sum, avg. etc.
- New Premium theme
- cobalt-flatÓ. It’s flat and it’s…
Version 6.51June 17, 2015
This is a minor patch release.
- New phpGrid session class for custom session handling.
- Integrated search is now available in detail grid.
- Bootstrap integration example
- Laravel framework integration example
Version 6.52bAugust 8, 2015
- Added 2nd parameter to in enable_search() for Excel like auto filter
- Nested dropdown is now supported in FORM edit.
- Bug Fixes
Version 6.53October 1, 2015
- PDF export now support logo through enable_export 2nd parameter.
- Complex query through local array
- Bug fixes:
- File upload field displays Delete button when adding a new record.
- Nested dropdown child…
Version 6.6November 23, 2015
- New Features
- Column auto resize based on contained contents
- Pivot grid support + new pivot grid example!
- Zend Framework, DB2 Support (new downloaded added to member portal)
- Virtual column positioning (beta)
- New date format…
Version 6.7January 24, 2016
List of main changes:
- PHP 7 support!
- PDF class updated to support PHP 7
- Native Excel export (requires PHPExcel)
- ADOdb 5.20 data access library update for PHP 7 support
- Bug fix subgrid to add readonly fields support
- Minor theme update.
Version 6.9August 15, 2016
- Drag and Drop grouping support!
- Clone selected row
- PHP namespace full support!
- Persist column settings upon page reload
- New “lux” premium…
Version 7November 1, 2016
- Form-only mode
- Blank form
- Load form from existing record
- Theme support
- Group header
- Redirect after submit
- WYSIWYG color picker support
- CRUD success/error status display