This is a big release with many new features including PHP 7.3 support! All licenses are encouraged to update.
- PHP 7.3 support!
- Replaced jWYSIWYG with Trumbowyg due to jWYSIWYG is no longer jQuery 3 compatible
- Better Notifications with the real-time server response
- Replace HAVING with WHERE when aggregate function exists so it will be compatible with non-MySql
- Column freeze – moved code block into event function so that is rendered after DOM is ready
- In PHP 7.3, using “continue” on a “switch” statement now throws a warning. Changed to ‘switch’
- Fixed a bootstrap CSS that displays extra bottom padding in the toolbar search
- COUNT now throw a warning when param is not Countable interface. Fixed.
- Check bootstrap if loaded had the wrong boolean. Fixed.
- Fixed the weird box shadows in bootstrap theme
- Load Bootstrap CSS when it is not loaded.
- set_col_dynalink – parameter baseLinkUrl: when a link begins with ‘HTTP’, or it is considered a column name
- Inventory management barcode tutorial – last part of the tutorial
- Fixed missing add icons in detail grid for inline edit
- Custom Action Buttons – Shopping Cart
- Master-detail layout with better CSS
- Bootstrap layout demo
- Freeze demo with search and add new
- Default to the last page in freeze column demo
- New demo cell edit mode with add and delete