- A bug in client side grid object referencing was fixed by using a unique jQuery selector ID and grid object variable name to avoid a naming collision.
- A 4th parameter was added to the grouping method to hide the grouping column by default.
- The grid IIS now auto reloaded on FORM edit after submitting.
- A problem where required scripts were not included in an internal function due to execution orders between master and detail grids was fixed.
- The debug window is now toggled off by default. Two new code samples were added.
- You can now integrate phpGrid, phpChart and phpAutocomplete seamlessly in your solution! The integration sample code is now available online.
June 24, 2014June 24, 2014