Announcement Date : Jan 1 , 1970Categories: release
- Updated advanced example to include date comparison.
- Added set direction function
- Added a better datetimepicker jquery library to pick both date AND time.
- Page now reloads automatically as soon as a selection made in master grid by using onSetSelection().
- Added tooltip using jQuery
- Conditional formatting now works with local array!!
- Single quote in search and master detail join key value will break the grid. Fixed.
- New example – master detail layout side by side.
- Auto generate SERVER_ROOT value. When NOT using Apache alias directive or IIS virtual directory, phpGrid can successfully generate SERVER_ROOT value using the following script in conf.php. You don’t need to do anything. However, you should set SERVER_ROOT manually when use Apache alias directive or IIS virtual directory.