* Please note this feature is currently only available for commercial licenses.
- $col_name: column name that stores file name
$base_url: base URL to the files $physical_path: specify the physical path to the folder where the files are uploaded. When PHP is installed as Apache module, this parameter is optional.
- The file upload is seamlessly integrated with the edit form using Ajax, no page refresh ever occurred. Files can be uploaded and deleted right within the form.
- A single file upload per datagrid is allowed.
- FORM edit mode only
- File system only with valid upload_tmp_dir value in php.ini
- Filename column should allow NULL value
$physical_path is automatically obtained if PHP running in Apache module, or MUST be provided as a fallback
- When receiving alert message “unexpected token <“, it is your upload folder that doesn’t allow write permission. Please set the folder permission to be writable.
- By default, only JPEG files are allowed for file upload, but one can change the upload file extension to include additional file formats in conf.php called ‘UPLOADEXT‘
$dg -> set_col_fileupload("employee_photo");