While this tutorial walkthrough shows you how to install phpGrid using web interface of cPanel, it is recommended to use SFTP whenever possible.
Designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site, cPanel is a popular web-based web hosting interface software for the website owner. To install phpGrid, using cPanel, logging into cPanle, then go to File Manager, and upload phpGrid zip file into public_html directory, finally extract the zip file.
1. Go to File Manager in cPanel
2. Click ‘public_html’ or whatever the web root folder
3. Click Upload and upload compressed phpGrid (.zip)
4. Extract the compressed phpGrid.
5. Lastly, edit conf.php for required database connection.
A final note, do not extract compressed phpGrid file first before upload because the upload would like to fail due to considerable number of files.