* Please note this feature is currently only available for Enterprise and higher licenses.
- $col_name: column name that stores file name
- $base_url: base URL to the files
- $physical_path: specify physical path to the folder where the files are uploaded. When PHP is installed as Apache module, this parameter is optional.
- The file upload is seamlessly integrated with the edit form using Ajax, no page refresh ever occurred. Files can be uploaded and deleted right within the form.
- A single file upload per datagrid is allowed.
- FORM edit mode only
- File system only with valid upload_tmp_dir value in php.ini
- File name column should allow NULL value
- $physical_path is automatically obtained if PHP running in Apache module, or MUST be provided as fallback
- When receive alert message “unexpected token <“, it is your upload folder doesn’t allow write permission. Please set the folder permission to be writable.
$dg -> set_col_fileupload("fileToUpload", "/phpGridx/FileUploadFolder/", "c:\\xampp\www\\phpGridx\\FileUploadFolder\\");
// if PHP is installed as Apache module, the 3rd parameter, $physical_path, can be ignored
$dg -> set_col_fileupload("fileToUpload", "/phpGridx/FileUploadFolder/");