- $is_resizable: boolean value indicating whether the phpGrid is resizable.
- $min_w: minimum resizable width of the datagrid. The default is 350 pixel.
- $min_h: minimum resizable height of the datagrid. The default is 80 pixel.
- When $is_resizable is set to true, the small triangle shaped icon is displayed at the right bottom corner of the php data grid. The grid can be resized by simply click and drag the icon using mouse. This is more convenient than setting the width and height by programming.
- The method utilizes jQuery UI library. This is currently an experimental feature.
$dg -> enable_resize(true);